The cast has been off my wrist for two and a half weeks and still I haven't posted a blog. I am trying to catch up all the time I "lost" during the summer because of that accident. My wrist still hurts, which the doctor told me to expect. Some people I spoke to even tried to make me believe it will never be as good as before anymore, but I refuse to think of that possibility. It just needs more time... The human body is designed to fully recuperate from this type of injury.
I'll be back at work (and in front of my computer) as of next week. Which will probably provide me with some time to record a few musings...
Thursday, 4 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Welcome back babe
Its good to have you back.
Your wrist will be fine. as a matter of fact in say 6 months, it will be stronger than it was before. As for certain people saying it will never be as good as before, he can stick it. I do hope you haev been well rested with your brief vacation. (slacker ;-) :-X )
enjoy some sunshine when it comes out in the garden. you've hard to have your own. take advantage before the weather turns.
its sooooooooooooo good to have you back with us!!!!
I'm glad you have your cast off and hope your wrist continues to heal!
I missed you gal!!! Don't worry if you'd seen the mess in our place, you'd think yourself the picture of organization... and for the moment it is much more important that your wrist heals fully, that having a fully organized house... and if you know who does not like it...that is too bad. He can either do it himslef, or go to somewhere else.
Post a Comment